TUTORIAL BELAJAR BERENANG BAGI PEMULA

Thursday 28 August 2014

swimming lesson in jakarta / Bali indonesia with good instructor , also for expat

Hi everyone.. maybe one of you need private swim coach for kids or adults, I'm Cahyo and I'm Here.. 

I have my programme for teaching kids (3-13) with patience, fun games, make closer to them, and a lot of happy things. so, it will be easy for swimming well. i'll give u private class as you need. for adult programme there is learning for being professional.
I'm available in Jakarta city now, but sometimes I go to Bali. I'm english speaking and also Bahasa indonesia if you need more languages.

So, Take your time to exercise for the sake of health. Teach children to exercise early is the best way for their healthy. Don't worry about price cz just family cost here.. :)

contact me for more details
phone : 08986602722 
email : fastswimmingschooljakarta@gmail.com

Happy Swimming :))

No comments:

Post a Comment